Price Reduced! 2007 APQS Freedom with 14' frame

Price Reduced to $5000 cash if it can be picked up on Thursday June 2. This machine is located in Central Illinois. 

Relocating and machine needs to go to a new home.

2007 APQS Freedom with 14ft frame, 26" throat, fabric auto advance, bobbin winder, bobbin thread cutter, laser light, new leaders, lots of extras...bobbins, thread, pantos. This machine is not stitch regulated. Machine has been well maintained. Purchaser is responsible for pick-up, transportation, and set up costs. Machine is located in IL. Serious inquiries only. $9500 . Price reduced to $8000.
post-4042-0-89254100-1464108370_thumb.jpgpost-4042-0-78464900-1464179741_thumb.jpg

There are some things in your ad that don't make sense.  For one, a 2007 Freedom DOES come standard with Stitch Regulation.  But it DOES NOT come with a bobbin thread cutter.  Please clarify if you have made any changes to this machine.  It will help with the selling process.

This machine is a 2007 APQS Freedom. it is not stitch regulated and was ordered directly from APQS with the optional bobbin thread cutter. I believe that 2007 was the last year that the Freedom was offered as a non stitch regulated machine. I have the original paperwork on the machine. Nothing has been done to this machine except regular maintenance and cleanings. I am the original owner of this machine. It is in great condition. I am only selling it so that I can upgrade to a newer model.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived