Well I haven't touched my longarm or domestic machine since the end of June and seemed to have lost my interesting in quilting for awhile but I think it is slowing coming back.  The other day I found some bright batik star blocks that I had made a few months ago and pieced them into a quilt top.  Next thing I knew i was loading it on my Millie and feeling excited about quilting again, guess I just needed a break.   Enjoyed quilting free hand feather motifs in the blocks and border. Used white So Fine thread in the background and Mono-Poly for the CC's in the bright batik fabrics.

post-3485-0-53872100-1440509455_thumb.jpg

post-3485-0-70447000-1440509471_thumb.jpg

post-3485-0-15680100-1440509498_thumb.jpg

Kathy,  You always come up with such cute designs for your light custom.  I love looking at your quilts on the blog.  I love the border feathers because you varied them.  I'm going to have to start doing this because it really makes a quilt look nicer.  And I love the circle effect around the stars, another great idea.