Fil tec changing

Linda do you have a business account with them?   I tried to log-in and got "invalid".  Fil-Tech is the only thread I use for my long-arm and embroidery machines.  I wasn't planning on getting a business license in MI for right now.  I checked for stores that sell their thread and there isn't any!!!!!  I can't even find sewing businesses in the Port Huron area of MI.  I kind of understand why they went to "wholesale" but wish they would maintain a retail site for those of us who don't have large businesses or a brick and mortar store.  Crap, crap, crap!

I recently established an account and called them and got my order and was told that I would have established an account...I do not have a tax id...I tried to login and at first I thought it went fine until I clicked on the "bobbins", "glide" etc links and nothing came up....so I clicked on "account" but then it said my password or ID was wrong....I don't know if the problem is that I can't log in or if the website itself is not working right...has anyone been able to actually order from them since the website went live or to look for specific colors of threads?  I will try and call them again tomorrow...Lin

I have Fil-Tec threads and bobbins on my online store that I will be closing in the upcoming months. Since I lLOVE their threads and use Glide almost exclusively,  I'm going to keep them in stock only for my long arm business. But I have a lot of extra spools and bobbins that I need to get rid of. Anything in stock is 40% off - use the code on the front page of my website http:///www.phoenixrosequilts.com

I was able to log-in to the new site with my old account email and password. I placed an order and it went through. I don't remember giving them a tax ID number when I established the account.

I received an email from them yesterday asking if I wanted to continue contact. They retained all of my old information, except my previous wishlist :-(, but nonetheless I'm logged on.

Sounds like they are going to be loyal to their previous customers who helped them get into the quilting business full blown!!!!  I remember sampling a lot of their thread for them,  when they joined our arena.  Gave them lots of advise and recommendations too.  Still waiting on a pre-wound filament bobbin, lol.

Archived