lucey giveaway question

Thank you APQS for doing yet another giveaway.  We like it!  

I'm a little confused as to how to enter this contest.  It looks like you have to login to Facebook either via your Facebook login or via e-mail.  Since I don't do Facebook and don't want to, how do I enter this contest?   Thanks.

I want to win this, so I don't know what makes me want to give directions  :P  When I entered my email address, i kept getting a drop down that prompted me to enter more information, including my phone number so they can call me when I win  :D I just followed the prompts until the only thing to do was click "Enter"

E-mail then phone number.  

I feel I must point out, that we have to stop discussing this issue now, and delete this thread.  Only 9 of us at this time know about the contest.  As they said in WWII, "loose lips, sink ships."  We need to keep this event on the down-low.  I like the odds of 1 out of 9 of us winning.  More applicants only lower our chances of being the victor.  So, sheeeeee.  

Also, I can give you my secondary e-mail address, and phone number if you want to use them.  I do not mind.  I only want to help.   :D

Cagey 

I tried again to enter the contest and after you enter the phone number there's a whole bunch of drop downs to click on for so many entries however it says you can only enter once per day.  This is too confusing and I don't know if my entry was even taken.    I think I'll give APQS a call tomorrow and have them walk me through this process non-facebook.  Sometimes technology isn't all that great!

If you see the below when you go to the site today on the same computer using the same search engine, you are registered for today.

post-65706-0-98233500-1442457211_thumb.jpg

I believe when you register tomorrow, I believe it will show you are registered after you enter your e-mail address and phone number.  Though it may show you are registered after you enter just one of them.

Cagey

Registered this morning, by simply entering my email address.  The website then told me to register again tomorrow.  It probably works the same using your phone number.

Much easier and quicker than the last registration form.  Most of us were probably repeat offenders that registered everyday.

Cagey

I'm finding it hard to manage my 10,137 different e-mail addresses.  I think I need a spreadsheet.  Who would of thought quilting would make me computer, spread sheet, scant quarter, fat quarter, etc. master?  I'm not sure I can keep this up for the next 3 months around my quilting and life schedule, much less my work schedule.  Oh, the madness.

Cagey

ok...this entry thing is making me confused....I have entered most every day...but the webpage says I have 2 entries...also I needed to re-enter my name and email today..It seems how i do this changes....interesting....Lin

Me too. I have entered everyday, and I have entered my husband's name....hope he gives it to me if he wins....The count is off for both of us. Crazy.

Archived