You all are so quiet!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I too miss the everyday chats we used to have here.  I have Facebook but prefer the forum for quilting info.  I'm guilty of being away much to long.  I spent the last year and a half trying to move out of Virginia.  I'm now settled into a new job and home in Michigan.  My millie, still needs to be set-up in my full finished  basement studio!!!!!  My house is a ranch so the studio is huge but I'm sure it won't take me long to fill it, LOL.  I so want a 12ft table!  Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

I see a lot from the days of "old" responding to your post, Mary Beth!  I have been guilty of not being around much on here, too.  I've spent a better part of my time in recovery for the last year after having neck surgery and am almost full time quilting again (yeah)!  Every once in a while I would check in to see what was going on and there wouldn't be much so I lost interest somewhat.  I liked the old forum much better and miss being able to see some of those pictures that people had posted.  I like not seeing all the SPAM though that there used to be. The "LIKE" button is much simpler to push than to type in a compliment to someone, and it was always fun to read people's comments to see what words they would describe someone's quilting, plus it was always nice to be the recipient of those compliments as it would surely make that person's day extra special. :)

I hope your post spurs the rest of us to have a forum reunion and welcome the new and old alike to join in!

My dearest MaryBeth. You are a quilting magnet!

Seriously????!!!!!!!!!

This posting started the 18th of September, it is October 2nd and it's still going with ONE possible pic of a quilt that I cant even open to view.

Rolling on the Floor BIG TIME over here, laughing my ass OFF!

(You know I cant keep my mouth shut)

LOL, I was just looking at the number of posts we did when the forum was jumping, I think Heidi has the most with Mary Beth closing in "fast".  Take a peak, I bet you will be impressed at the numbers.   I pray for all your safety on the east coast as the storm passes by.  Please keep in touch here, like we used to do.

I have been away only because I've been busy having babies - and now that school has begun I have been busy running children around to fall sports.  Football/cheer is over in two weeks so that will give me a lot more free time in the evenings.  Also I've just been slacking in sharing because I've had mostly quick quilts that haven't been anything to knock anyone's socks off.  LOL!  I did finish my first "show" quilt but I have been leery to share photos of it until after I find out if it gets accepted to any shows!  LOL!

While the SEC requires "past performance does not guarantee future performance" on prospectuses, I would hazard to guess with your prior shared quilting pictures your quilt will be accepted.   It will probably even take a ribbon or at least get a mention of some sort.

Just saying!!!

Cagey

No off to drive the bus and pick up kids from the football game, and getting ready to take others to the SAT in the morning.  

Archived