Sign in to follow this  
Deb34285

Quilting Blog / tutorials using George

Hi All,

I have been reading in some posts about people looking for more information/ tutorials/videos on the George. I just wanted to throw it out there that I started a blog about my quilting journey, primarily on the George. I know APQS has posted a few of my blog post, but for those of you who haven't found me, my website is www.TheQuiltJournal.com . I have done some videos using different rulers and often write about products or things that have helped me. I have several George owners that join in and I have to say , I have learned as much form them(or more :) ) as they from me, often suggesting new things to try . Having said that- nothing is better than the APQS Forum for putting your questions out there. We have such a wealth of knowledge in our members who are always willing to help. I know I certainly have come to the forum many, many times!

Anyway please check out my blog if you are looking for more information about quilting on a sit down longarm or just some more quilting camaraderie! 

Debbie