Colleen's Japanese Fan Quilt

I finished quilting this beautiful quilt this week. It is pieced by Colleen Greer. Pattern is Japanese Fans by Judy Niemeyer. More pictures on my blog: https://rosecityquilter.wordpress.com/2015/09/25/colleens-japanese-fans/

21713915305_cf826e1a11.jpgColleen's Japanese Fans by -RoseCity Quilter-

21702568292_dcb1240a91.jpgColleen's Japanese Fans by -RoseCity Quilter-

21528414468_2058f0e63b.jpgColleen's Japanese Fans by -RoseCity Quilter-

Ardelle:

It looks absolutely gorgeous.  I like those dragon-head feathers; or whatever you call them, in the bottom right corner of the last picture in the red block.

I do have to ask, how many hours, days, weeks, or months does it take for you finish one of your magnificent creations? 

Cagey

Ardelle:

It looks absolutely gorgeous.  I like those dragon-head feathers; or whatever you call them, in the bottom right corner of the last picture in the red block.

I do have to ask, how many hours, days, weeks, or months does it take for you finish one of your magnificent creations? 

Cagey

This one took 5 very focused days, with very few interruptions. I do not always get as little interruptions as I had this week....

I like those dragon feathers too!

Another great finish!!  Love all the texture your quilting created on this beautiful quilt.  I think I even have this pattern and plan on making it one day!

Oh and nice avatar picture! ( That's my hand on Ardelle's shoulder!)

Well I want to see it when you finish!

And that is indeed your hand on my shoulder! :)

Ardelle:

You must have gone "Tim Allen" on our machine and pumped up the stitch speed, or your days are much longer than ours to have finished that so well in only 5 "focused" days.  

You have set another bar for all of us to strive for.  Thank you for sharing.

Cagey

wow, how on earth do you come up with such incredible designs that are so different on each quilt.  This is stunning.  Each time I see one of your JN quilts, I think oh she can't top that. Then you get another and I keep saying that.  I'm with Libby, I think this is one of my favorites so far.  At least until I see the next ;)

Archived