Texas Holdem for Lenni?

Anyone know if APQS makes a "texas hold'em" bracket for the Lenni frame? It's a bracket that allows you to completely remove the quilt top roller bar on the front (I float all my quilt tops). On the APQS website, it makes it sound like the Texas Holdem brackets are only available for the larger frames. Anyone know something about this?

When I had my Lenni, I used a wooden dowel with an embedded metal screw holder that the knob from the removed bar would screw into. That way I could use the normal clamp that holds onto the 2 bars.

I took off the top roller bar and took one of the knobs that held it on the frame. Then I went to the hardware store with the knob that I wanted to insert, the circumference measurement of the bar and asked for a wooden dowel about 4 or 5 inches long with that diameter and the metal piece that would match the knob.

The person at the hardware store drilled a hole in the wooden dowel tapped in the metal screw receptacle and I was all set. When I got home, I was able to use the normal clamps to hold the quilt set up in place.

Hopefully this makes sense to you.

Archived