Sign in to follow this  
zandersgranny3

Panto lines slanting

Doing a panto on a customer's quilt and the lines are crooked. Starts out fine at the first of line but by the end is going crooked. Pattern and laser light have not been moved still in the same position. Is this a quilt problem or am I doing something wrong? Never had this problem on my Gammill. Any ideas?

Two things come to mind that can cause this; first off check your leaders. Make sure that they are square and even down the length. Over time they can get stretched and warpped, which can cause your quilt to advance unevenly. Also your quilt may not be perfectly square, the smallest amount can cause your line to change as you advance your quilt. I always check my pattern line at both ends and the center (numerous places) each time I advance to quilt the next row. If I am off the slightest amount I pin the quilt to line it up. I have yet to find that perfectly square quilt, some have came close.

8EA3F8AB67CAE9B4618443BDC6588E06.pngsignature.png.1b0eddf5a8f9b785ff18723ff6665887.png

Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken.