Sign in to follow this  
Quilta93

Pegboard

That looks great.  It take the common peg board to a new level.  I would even go so far to call it art.  Thank you for the inspiration.  

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

That is a fantastic idea, and you did a great job painting the pegboard to look like a quilt. What paint did you use as far as name and sheen? I would love to do something like this because I am constantly looking for my notions because I have very little space for them. You have not only made something pretty to look at, you have also made it functional. Love it!!!!!!

Happy Quilting,

Carmen 

Stitchin Cricket Quilts

APQS Millenium with Bliss Track & Quilt Glide

How smart you are. I love it. Thanks for sharing. I now need someone :(  do make me one. I don't have time!!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Thank you everyone for your comments. I had fun doing it. It did take some time. I painted the pegboard white first, then I drew the blocks using my cutting ruler and then used painter's green frogtape so I would have straight lines. I can't paint a straight line freehand. I used a sponge to paint the areas. I had to wait for the paint to dry before I could tape over painted areas to paint another.

Wanda, it took me awhile to decide on colors. I only wanted three in the blocks. It also took awhile to figure out what block patterns to use.

Stitchin cricket, I used the small bottles of acrylic paints like delta ceramcoat, or decoart Americana that I use for tole painting that you can get at Michaels or other craft stores. I used a matte varnish from the same store.

Deb.