Larry

I was so let down this morning. :wacko:

All the hype and no messages as said in our email yesterday.  :mellow:

Checked facebook all morning and again disappointment, nothing!. :huh:

Finally someone said if you checked the web page and look at the machines, you would find the Larry! :(  That must have you, Meg.

Well, I finally found it! :)  But as a APQS loyal family member I felt left out!!! Please! Please! Please! APQS remember your loyal family member out her! Thank you!

Welcome to the family Larry!!!!!! :D

I'm with you Dell!  I was watching all day too!  I did finally catch Larry on Facebook though - really a fantastic addition for APQS!  I think it's a pretty big deal!  Wish it had been around when I first started. 

I was so let down this morning. :wacko:

All the hype and no messages as said in our email yesterday.  :mellow:

Checked facebook all morning and again disappointment, nothing!. :huh:

Finally someone said if you checked the web page and look at the machines, you would find the Larry! :(  That must have you, Meg.

Well, I finally found it! :)  But as a APQS loyal family member I felt left out!!! Please! Please! Please! APQS remember your loyal family member out her! Thank you!

Welcome to the family Larry!!!!!! :D

Yes I did receive the email at 3:07 this afternoon. It sure would have been nice to have received it much earlier. I spent my day teaching a new quilter how to bind her quilt and could not constantly check my email. APQS would never know how me and others felt if i said nothing and I want APQS to remain the top long arm company.

Archived