Houston

Do you use Therma Care, air activated heat pockets. I wear mine most every day. 
Ask your Dr. if Lidoderm patches would help.  They are a medicated patches.

When ThermaCare stops helping as much as I need, I switch to the Lidoderm.

This spell check was made by idiots.  It's suggestion for ThermaCare was Margarette

Do you use Therma Care, air activated heat pockets. I wear mine most every day. 

Ask your Dr. if Lidoderm patches would help.  They are a medicated patches.

When ThermaCare stops helping as much as I need, I switch to the Lidoderm.

This spell check was made by idiots.  It's suggestion for ThermaCare was Margarette

Hi Rita, I have used Therma Care in the past. A friend had the lidoderm patch, I tired it and it worked like a charm. My doctor did prescribe it after I asked about it, but it is a narcotic, and so is one of my pain meds, so she doesn't want to do that. I have had back problems most of my life, surgery once. I sit all day at work and it makes me miserable. Currently I am on 4 different meds and I went to a chiropractor 3 times last week, will go 4 times this week. Hopefully this will do the trick. I am so thankful for FMLA, it keeps me from losing my job. 

Okay, back update....for those of you sitting on the edge of your chair waiting to hear. I got up today feeling normal. Could be that I am full of steroids and pain meds, and I could jump off a tall building and never feel the thump at the end. I spent a full day at work today, the first time for a week and a half. I am really tired tonight, but my back doesn't hurt nearly as bad, just sore. Still cannot go to Houston, no vacation time left. Getting old is no fun. 

Pain meds are no fun!  I had an allergic reaction to percacet last week.  I'm too the point I don't ever want to take another pain pill and I'll just put up with the pain.  They either make me sick to my stomach, make me itch, cause insomnia, or give me the worst hangover I've ever had.  

I don't like them either. The pain was so intense, I don't know what I would have done without them, and the injections, and the chiropractor. The side effects of the meds can be terrible, but this time I am just dealing with it. I need to be able to get off this couch and live life. 

Oh my goodness those little girls are beautiful. Haylee was the first, and Jen was so sick with her. Haylee is going to be 8 in a couple of weeks. She is the sweetest little lady. She is the one who plays with the kids at school who do not have friends. She is smart, and beautiful. Do I sound like a grandma? Seriously, she is the perfect child....then there is Kelsey. Kelsey is 4 years old, and a stinker. She is class clown and hysterical.

So how is your daughter and babies, any more? Jen was so scared to have Kelsey, but didn't want Haylee to be an only child.

Hi, yep, I'm still in Texas, so close to Houston too. We are in Richmond. TX SW of Houston. It is raining cats and dogs here, we are under flash flood alerts.

f you are coming to Houston for the Quilt Festival, be aware that the road in front of the GRB convention center is under construction and is a total mess. Check with Festival folks about parking changes.

Archived