Anticipation

Just posted. Larry is the latest addition to the APQS line up.

Smaller the Lenni, the machine specifications are as follows:

• Throat Size: 18" x 8"
  • Weight: 34 lbs (14.42 kgs)
  • Footprint (varies based on table size): 4' 6" x 10' or 12'
  • Needle speed - 0-2400
  • $8,900

I am still wanting the Millie. Maybe since I have had one, I know what I am missing, but Larry is too small for me. He is cute though. 

So where is this big announcement ???   No email, nothing on Facebook or the website.............. :(

Just go to the list of machines on the website. 

Looks like it would be a good machine for someone to start with to see if they like long arm quilting !   I liked my Handi Quilter Sweet 16 for that purpose and then I was ready to move up to a bigger machine.   Also great for those with small spaces.............

On the site it shows he's got ergonomic handles...so I am thinking this is a framed machine.  Maybe I'm wrong?  If so I'm thrilled for APQS!  I love my Millie, but had this been available when I first went machine hunting I would have snatched it up.  I personally think this jets APQS to the front of the line for long/mid arm quilting machines...we always knew they had an amazing product but now they really do suit just about every budget.  I'm impressed!  :)

He looks like a stitch regulated sit down machine.....sweet!

You must be right, Valerie, I see now it says there is a laser stylus for following pantos. When I read the cute poem it said he was a young version of George so I ASSUMEd he was a sit down. Now we all know what ASSUME stands for, LOL. I also now see the handles on the back.

Archived