Lucy Giveaway

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Beth, if you don't win the Lucy, what is you time frame that you can remove the "future " after your name? I truly hope it is soon.

Really soon. My goal is to buy during MQS in May. We will see. I am trying not to talk about it too much to DH. If I play my cards right DH won't know that I have made his mind up for him, if ya know what I mean. So tonight out of the blue, he made a comment about why it would be good for me to have a quilting machine. I just looked at my magazine and pretended disinterest. (It's working!!).

• 2 weeks later...

Mary Beth, are you going to MQS? I want to go and I want to take a class with Claudia.

Wow, Julie, I missed your post. Yes, I am going to MQS, but not until Wednesday, later in the day. There is a class I want to take with Claudia too, but I think it is Tuesday or Wednesday morning. Blah!!! I will be staying until Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

I am remembering to enter when I come to forum which is probably 3 or 4 times a week but I don't have good luck at winning things at all, LOL.  I have won one thing in life.  Twenty some years ago I won 100 gallons of heating oil for the house that I rented at the time.  Actually, I was very lucky as I really needed something like that at that point in my life!  I remember being thrilled about it and who gets thrilled over heating oil, really?  LOL

I really want to go MQX East, having never been to any of the big shows in all of the years that I've been quilting.  The problem that I have is frequent, severe migraines and it sometimes (well, yeah, often) tends to ruin any kind of plans I make for the future.  I would hate to financially commit to this only to not be able make it there because I'm in bed with a migraine.  Imitrex often works but sometimes it does not.   

This is the question we all have to ask ourselves; 

Is it wrong for me to enter the contest every day, even though I do not have a true need for, and/or have room for Lucy if I win?

I barely have room for George.  I guess I could leave the car outside, and put Lucy in the garage.  That would have unexpected health benefits, since I will be sweating my butt off in the garage during the Florida summer heat and humidity.  Which is really a win-win situation.  Though that brings up another question for me.  Do you think a go fund me site would go over well to help pay for the air conditioner I need in the garage if I win Lucy, since I no this new weight loss program will not stick for long.

Oh, the horrors of this contest.  

Cagey

So much for everyone thinking if they truly need Lucy.  I was hoping for some to consider not entering the contest.  Oh well, that did not work.  Now to just cross my fingers and toes, and think of my wording for my A/C go fund me post.  Best of luck to you all.  

Cagey

Archived