Lucy Giveaway

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here is a thought.  You know how the APQS counter is screwed up and never lets us gain a count when we register for the contest....in other words each day I'm stuck at #6....I register and it shows a total of #7....then the next day I'm back at #6 again.

WELL....when they draw the lucky number what if the computer makes all of us winners instead of just one.....APQS had better start working overtime to get all those machines out.

David

From the registration page.

Disclaimers:

• While the total amount of entries in the giveaway won't be reflected immediately, they are all still logged into our system.

Note: APQS is allowing MORE entries than the contest entry mechanism can display. All of your entries count and are still accepted.

Cagey

I was at an event with a raffle at the end.  I asked the person next to me, "Wouldn't it be funny if you lost by one number?"  When the number was called, they in fact had lost by a single digit on the raffle ticket.  They missed the winning ticket by one number.  My ticket was one digit higher than theirs, and I had won.

So all I can say, "Wouldn't it be funny if you lost by one number?"  It brought me good luck last time, so hopefully it will work this time.

Best of luck to you all.

Cagey

Ok, here is a thought.  You know how the APQS counter is screwed up and never lets us gain a count when we register for the contest....in other words each day I'm stuck at #6....I register and it shows a total of #7....then the next day I'm back at #6 again.

WELL....when they draw the lucky number what if the computer makes all of us winners instead of just one.....APQS had better start working overtime to get all those machines out.

David

David....I like the way you think!

Remember the quiet little mouse got the cheese.

I'd love to win it, Would have to move or remodel to fit it in. 

If I could sell this big sofa, we could set it right here  in the den.

I'd even be willing to sell the old New Home treadle machine.

The pluming for the spring and shower are both olumbed right were I'd need to take a wall out.  lol

I was promised a house with a finished basement.  Didn't get it.  Would love to move.

Pick a better house, have a lot of space for all the sewing and quilting equipment and supplies.

Ahhh dream on, dream on.

lol, I've lots of dreams.  May go fishing today, may go to a neighboring town and watch the Christmas Parade.

Given the big lack of energy, they may both fall by the wayside.  Still fun to have dreams and better when they come true.

If set up a thousand independent e-mail accounts and submit entries easy day under all of them, does that fall within the legal contest guidelines?

Would it be funny if I won?

Cagey

Cheaters never win. Let's not borrow trouble. I can't come up with any other sayings. I am entering under my email and my DH's email. But I am not getting crazy, and I forget some days. Wouldn't it be a hoot if my son wins. He entered one time....for me.Ha! It will be someone like that, someone who has entered once. That will burn my butt, lol. 

Wonder how many of us will need therapy or counseling tomorrow night if we don't win?  My wife knows that if there is anything she needs me to do it had better be today cause I'm not going to be far from the phone tomorrow.

Does anyone know if a regular from this forum has ever won?

David

I only hope that Dawn makes sure to call from an APQS phone number, so that my phone will caller ID the number with a name.  Normally I do not answer unknown phone numbers.  I let them go to voice mail and call back if they are not solicitation calls.  Hopefully I will be at work so the background noise will be interesting for everyone.

Good luck and balance threads.

Cagey

Wonder how many of us will need therapy or counseling tomorrow night if we don't win?  My wife knows that if there is anything she needs me to do it had better be today cause I'm not going to be far from the phone tomorrow.

Does anyone know if a regular from this forum has ever won?

David

Some of us already need therapy  :wacko:

my last entry is in.....I don't have much luck either at winning drawings.  20 some years ago, I won a cabbage patch boy doll at a gas station, I didn't have children so my nephew got it.  One drawing I was relieved that I didn't win was the one that was giving away a horse.  I have always wanted a horse so I entered.  But when I got home, I started to panic because the drawing rules specified that I had to take possession of the horse in 24 hours after winning.  I was a teenager and living at home in a city!  I knew my parents would be fairly upset and it probably had not been a good idea to enter...so relieved when my name wasn't called....but with a Lucey with Quilt Path....I would make room probably in my living room for now until I could find a home for my other machine and get more lighting and heat in the basement quilting room.  I have all my phones charged and at the ready for a call....One more batch of cookies to make and I am going to do that shortly so my hands won't have cookie dough on them when I answer the phone.  Tee Hee..Lin

Okay, I am in. Last day. I have only one a drawing once. It was in a health event at work, and I won the ugliest orange tee shirt. Gag. It kind of glowed just hanging in my closet. I donated it to charity. I am hoping my luck changes. My SIL just won $20,000 playing scratchers tickets. I do not play the lottery, but the thought crosses my mind now. I just do a little shake to get it out of my head. 

Archived