Sign in to follow this  
Sheila S.

Rulers

The "Sidekick" rulers from Jaybird Quilts are not for long arm - they're for making quilt top designs.

There is another ruler called Curvit Long Arm Ruler from Sew Kind of Wonderful Quilting - goes with their Quick Curve Ruler set for making tops.

Norma H with Schultzi, my Blissed Millie - Circle Lord and Quiltazoid enhanced

It is now called Curvit and that is the one I was asking about. Thank you for your replies. I was wondering if is worth getting and easy to use. I noticed it has a straight edge too so can that edge be used too for square cross hatching?

It is now called Curvit and that is the one I was asking about. Thank you for your replies. I was wondering if is worth getting and easy to use. I noticed it has a straight edge too so can that edge be used too for square cross hatching?

After you mentioned it, I looked it up. It does look like a multi use ruler. 

Mary Beth 

Powered by 2009 Freedom

Future winner of the Millie Sweepstakes

http://marysnutshell.blogspot.com/

I found it easier to use the Quilted Pineapple's or Lisa Calles curved rulers rather than the Curvit.  Since it only has a curve on one side you need to use the two pieces of it to go "around a circle" whereas the other rulers have the same size circle of both sides of the curve.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!