Quilt of Valor Flash mob

Outstanding!!!!

May we all take the time for a moment of silence today to remember all the men and woman who have served and defended the freedoms of these United States and her allies.  May we say a special prayer prayer for those individuals and the families those that paid the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.  May we stand with our brothers and sisters in arms, and fight against tyranny and oppression.   

I would especially like to remember the crewmembers of Jockey 14 and Spirit 03, Captain Al Taft, Major Duane Dively, Arsineo Damingo, Lt. Earl Anderson, Col. Mack McLaughlin, Tuskegee airman MSgt Walt Richardson, MSgt Lawrence Gray, Lt. Charlie Brown, and finally German Luffwaffe Lt. Franz Stigler that protected the lives of an American B-17 crew.

I was there !    Four of us were standing there waiting to win that $500 basket of thread when we heard the snare drum and flutes and then it kept building and building into the full Flash Mob...........None of our group won the thread, but it was a fun experience.......and very emotional.............glad we didn't miss it.

It was beautiful.  God blessed those who planned, performed and shared.

Couldn't tell if the base drum was to go on, or was it blocked.

Mark I saw you in the booth on the right side.

Thank you ALL who had a part in this presentation that was so apt.

I view it often.

Archived