new online quilt show the quilters legacy

Susanri

My husband and I are creating a new website called the quilters legacy and we need 10 quilters to join, we will waive the first years membership, for helping us trouble shoot the site. If you are interested please email me at the admin@thequilterslegacy.com

Each month there will be cash prizes! for the quilts the viewers choose. In July we will be awarding the first prize the site is about documenting the quilt and the quilter while sharing information on quilting

Because you can store up to 25 quilts and every month they have the opportunity to be chosen your costs to enter a show is less than $0.15 cents! membershps are $25.00 and we will give away the first 10; 1 year memberships. The best part is your quilt will never leave home and even if the quilt is lost or destroyed is still eligible for winning!

www.thequilterslegacy.com

Thank you

Susan Contreras

The fees hopefully won't seem high if you look at it as an ongoing quilt show You can have up to 25 quilts on display and every month each one could be chosen by the viewers to win! thats less than $.12 cents a quilt! You don't have to ship your quilt or take slides and other costs like insurance your quilt could be destroyed and still be in the show.

Teresa I will send you an invite in a little while I have to run out

Thanks

Archived