Cottage Rose Quilt

I just finished this quilt for Alex Anderson. The quit will be a featured pattern for an up coming Quilt Maker Magazine issue and is a sampling her new fabric line with P&B Textiles, "Cottage Rose". I think the quilting complements the pattern & fabric. JoAnn Hoffman from www.compuquilterdesigns.com (and one of our own)digitized the fence & rose for me, the leaves and vines are freehand. I used all Masterpiece thread including bobbin. The quilt can also be seen on The Quilt Show blog and at the Salt Lake City Spring Market. Hope you like it!

post--13461898024753_thumb.jpg

Love the quilt, I think the quilting really makes this quilt come alive, without it, it would be just a basic comtempory quilt design.

Is the digitized designs that JoAnn did going to be available on her website for purchased? or were these only meant for this quilt only? (I love picket fences :) )

Joann

Cheryl Uribe, can you tell me what format your cabbage Rose designs come in are they for embroidery, for Viking Husqvarna, do you also have them in PC Quilter formats????? Please advise me. I may want some of the and do you have your own web page, I saw the designs but unsure exactly what they are for.

Thank you

Linden

Love the quilt Cheryl. It's just cute as a button.

The designs are lovely too. They are going to be very popular. The picket fence is an awesome design due to the fact that you can add with the freehand vines right on top of it. Very creative!!!!

Just too precious!!

Archived