Sign in to follow this  
dtreusch

Myrna - Teacher of the year nonimee

I got my Quilting Professional magazine yesterday and saw that Myrna Ficken has been nominated for teacher of the year. Congratulations!!

Debbi

Debbi Prodigy w/ Intelliquilter , A-1 Platinum Elite

Congratulations Myrna!

When I grow up (i.e. get good at long-arming) I want to be just like you.

Wish I could take a class with you.

Monika

Freedom, Viking Designer I &

DSM Kenmore Elite

WOO HOO Myrna! You have my vote for sure!

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Doesn't surprise me. I'll be voting for her! cONGRATS mYRNA!

Cheryl Uribe

Livermore, California ~45 miles east of San Francisco

APQS Representative/Educator

Since 2004

Sales, Demonstrations & Education

www.gizmogirlquilts.com

Way to go Myrna!!! Like Cheryl I'm not a bit surprised. It is just great.

Congrats!!!!!

Tammie Baggett

aka Grammie Tammie

926 Stephens Dr

Westcliffe, Colorado 81252

grammietammie2014@gmail.com

Hay Myrna

That's AWESOME but like everyone else I'm not surprised how do we cast our votes:cool: Will some please post and let us know... You have my vote for sure!!! See you soon;)

I Remain Crazy For Longarm Quilting... Or Maybe Just Plain Crazy ...Sue Patten

suepattenquilts@yahoo.ca

www.pattenthatquilt.com

905-869-5059 cell

Thank you all you for support and kind word's am so honored that someone took the time to nominate me. Congratulations to Rosemary Eichorn the teacher of the year; she is awesome!

Look for the Spring issue of The Professional Quilter

Myrna

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Myrna, I wish I could vote for you too! Everytime I see your lovely, smiling face I think of my best friend in PA. You look so much like her, maybe she's you in disguise! LOL! That alone is enough for me. You get my vote!

4F8540D1432B39026BFB0F1622A07298.png

http://singteachquilt.wordpress.com/

\"Some men see things as they are and say, ‘why?’ I dream of things that never were and say, ‘why not?\'’\' - Robert Kennedy quoting George Bernard Shaw

Congratulations Myrna! If you ever need a written endorsement, let me know. Definitely I'll vote for you. You are such an effective teacher to give me training for three days and then I won a ribbon based on utilizing your suggestions. It's a strong testament to your skill and encouragement of students.

Vicki

Vicki Bohnhoff

Dancing Stitcher, Anthem, AZ

480-444-9602

dancingstitcher@mac.com

Millennium w/10\' table, Viking Designer SE

You all have me blushing:D

Loes, How wonderful to see you here. Have you an Theo returned home? And big husg to Theo and you I really enjoyed my short time with you and look forward to our next visit.

Hugs Myrna

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Myrna, Yes we "enjoyed" the NE storm on Cape Cod. We purchased two adirondack chairs, shipped them to the Netherlands via UPS and they are now in my garden as a lovely white memory to New England and the MQX.

It was great being at the MQX and meeting so many lovely and enthusiast people! The photo you use in this board is exactly you! You are always smiling (but then again, anyone who can play with those APQS machines all day should be smiling :)

And it was really nice too to test the Pre-Design patterns on the different systems (and exciting to see that they can all use Pre-Design :)

We will visit Claudia in Germany in a couple of weeks. Will we see you there and Sue Patten? Hope so!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Hugs

Loes

http:quilters.pre-design.eu

signedloes.png

Art and Stitch - easy-to-use full digitizing software for longarm quilters and machine embroiderers

http://www.artandstitch.com/

Pre-Design Studio - the easy-to-use vector drawing program for embroiderers and machine quilters

http://www.pre-designstudio.com

Dear Myrna!

Congratulation with the nomination! You are great!!

Will you be at MQS in June?

Hugs from Janne

Janne Torsvik

jtorsvik@apqs.com

Jannes Quiltestudio

www.quiltestudio.no

Cellphone: +47 48244126