Ultimate Ii

I have an opportunity to buy an Ultimate II at a very good price. Doesn't come with a table or frame though so I'm wondering what would be suitable? Also I understand it's rather old so is it worth considering? Can any bells and whistles be added? I'm new to quilting and already know I don't want to be sending my quilts out to get done. Just don't want to invest al to until I see how it goes. Any help appreciated

I have a table and frame here that my Lenni was on. The rails on the table are a little bit dented, but I have been told it is possible to smooth them with body filler, or sand them smooth.   My new machine is on a bliss table, so I am not using the old one.  Would you be interested in buying it?  I have no idea how much it would cost to send it to Canada. Probably a bunch.  You might also want to contact Matt Sparrow and Sparrow Studioz.   He is the Canada dealer.

If I end up buying the machine I would definitely be interested in your table and frame. No worries about shipping it to Canada. I have an address in Niagara Falls New York that I would have it shipped to. 10 minute drive to get it. How much would you be asking for it?

I'm not sure that your Lenni table will work with an Ult 11.  I would check with APQS first to find out.  I have an Ult 11 on it's old wood table and was told that the Lenni table would not work for my machine... so best check with APQS on what table would work

Contrary to what Joyce says, the Ult 2 can be upgraded.  Aftermarket wheels are available, and an Intellistitch stitch regulator can be added.  In addition, I've modified mine with a host of additions.  If you're really handy, a lot can be done with one.  However, if you only have the head, a lot is missing, most importantly the carriage.  Without that, you really would have a task putting it back together.  I like Laura, don't think a Lenni table would be a good place to start.  A better idea might be to set it up as a sit down machine like the George.  Hope this helps.  Jim

Buy it! $450 is a go price. Carriage is easy to get. Talk to Mark in sales he'll get you set up there. I ended buying new rails for my carriage way back when I jacked it up. Piece of cake dude. Then get a table. Probably cost you less then buying the whole set up used. Zeke.

I sell the 1/2" RULER  foot for the ULT II machine, so you can use all the rulers on the market today.

The ULT II's came with a "spoon" foot, and so just freehand work can be done with it.

The ULT II was my FIRST machine. Loved her, as she's a work horse, as are ALL APQS machines.

my email: 1sheributler@gmail.com

if you want pics, etc of the foot if you buy the machine.

$80 includes shipping to the New York Address.

I also had put edgerider wheels on my ULT II, for a smoother ride!!!!!!!!!!

Lots can be done to the ole girl.

A gentleman on here also has upgrade for ya for LED lights instead of the flourescent tube light!

Archived