Laura Farnham

Straight Line and Rolling Feathers,......

Update,..... 

I did point out mistake to customer and we both decided it needed to be fixed. 

so,... spent an afternoon picking out stitches,  and 10 minutes to restitch the Feather,...

I was happy to do it as it was my mistake,.... 

I always point out mistakes if any,.. big or small

and let the customer decide,.... 

this one I knew she would want fixed,.... 

She is very pleased with the end result!!! 

and so am I!!! 

Thanks for looking ,.... 

Happy Quilting,...

Laura

Love the combination of the two,...  Simple,.. with a pop!!! 

I used a double Cotton Batting on this one,..  wanted the feathers to stand up

and take center stage,... Matching Glide Threads in the Grey, Burgundy and White Areas,...

Thanks for looking,...

** can you see the mistake?  Found it after I pulled it off the frame,....  :0)

post-1299-0-09845100-1450250530_thumb.jpgpost-1299-0-31821800-1450250519_thumb.jpgpost-1299-0-61063600-1450250544_thumb.jpg

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

Laura:

What a great job.  I really like how you worked your feathers out from the middle on the long quartering white sections. Your quilting reminds me a great deal of Kim Brunner's Twirly Whirly Feathers.  The quilt truly looks outstanding.

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

Very Pretty! Is the mistake the feather that crossed out of the  straightline quilting in the first pic?

Hi Debbie,...  If you look at the top Center Feather Inset,...  I stitched the WRONG feather!!! 

All I can think is,... I must have stitched it out and then called it quits for the night,... then when

I started again,... Started with the center and went from there,...  did not realize it until I was photographing it!!! 

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen