Gammill Classic Plus with Vision 2 upgrade, 14' table

For sale is my Gammill Classic Plus with upgrade to a Vision 2 quilting machine.  This machine was first purchased in 2004, upgraded to Vision 1 in 2010, and just upgraded to the Vision 2 in Oct. 2015.  This machine has been used in my quilting business and has had regular maintenance it's whole life of service.  It is on a 14' table with swivel caster wheels.  All original Gammill items including the Workstation, horizontal spool holder, M bobbins, basic wrenches and hex set, oiler and maintenance manual.  Upgrades to this machine are Edgerider wheels, a new hook assembly in 2015, 2 sets of zippered leaders, high intensity side light, titanium needle bar, and a homemade light bar is included if you would like it.  Also included in this great deal is set up instructions and basic use instructions for your machine at my studio.  A "starter" kit of pantos, stencils, books, thread, and a snap on system for loading your quilts is also included.  Buyer is responsible for transportation from sell sight (western Montana) or negotiations for transport might be possible, depending on distance.  

Price:$13,500

• 2 weeks later...

Archived