Michelle Baker

Hartley Perfect Circle

Anyone know how to attach to a 2015 Millie with Bliss track? The instructions are not very clear and I have watched Marilyn's You Tube video and don't see how the bar attaches to the machine. There is a thread cutter over the wheels where she shows attaching the bar.

Michelle in Missoula

Michelle Baker

Missoula, MT

Michelle.Quiltz@yahoo.com

I have the same issue since changing to a Bliss table.  From what I can tell, I'll need to get new, longer bolts for the wheels to attach to the base.  And some spacers to put on the locking handle so that the table will clear the Bliss rail.  I haven't done any measuring yet, so don't know the length of the bolts to get.  But this looks like it will work.  Someone with more knowledge chime in here.

Norma H with Schultzi, my Blissed Millie - Circle Lord and Quiltazoid enhanced

I didn't have Bliss when I used a Hartley Fence (not much different from the Circle Maker), so I can't address that specifically, but the bar to attach the stylus on the Fence could be mounted on an auxiliary axle the screws into holes underneath the head, behind the threadcutter.  You might want to contact Myrna Ficken about instructions - she did an instructional DVD about the Hartley Fence and may have better suggestions than mine.  Good luck!

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

If you change to a Bliss Table you have to have you Hartley Fence upgraded to fit the Bliss table. You can contact me to get the info. myrnaf@q.com

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West