Where is Dave Jones?

Good evening ladies!

Has any one heard from Dave Jones? He took my Millie back in September from my home. I have not heard from him since then. I have tried to call him but no answer. I then called Deloa. She stated he would find out what is going on with my money and would let me know. She called me in November stating he would be in contact with me in December with my money for my machine. I still have not heard from him and just needed help finding him for my money. So if someone could let me know soon I would really appreciate it. Those machine are not cheap and would like my money. Thank you and have a great year!

Me...,  continue trying to contact Dave, he is a very busy man. Dave has an incredible reputation and is not going to cheat you. I understand that you are concerned, but I found your post to be in poor taste in telling us your business between you and Dave. Something like this should be kept between the two of you.

Yes Daisy she does sound desperate; but we really don't need to know their business.

a post stating:

" Does anyone know how to get a hold of Dave Jones, I desperately need to get a hold of him. I have been trying for sometime now without any luck. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. "

A post such as that would have been more appropriate. Her post just sounds inflammatory towards Dave. There may be a good reason he has not gotten back to her. I am not trying to be mean; I just feel people should not be telling their business like this and making someone sound bad to the rest of the world without knowing all the facts.

Me....2015 I apologize if I came off mean, that was not my intention.

Archived