Keep me & my family in you prayers please <3

I normally don't do this, but please keep me & my family in your prayers.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer - Stage 1 invasive lobular carcinoma last week without any risk factors except for being female and having dense breasts. My yearly mammogram was normal, it was the ultrasound done at the same time that detected it.

This one has a good survival rate, BUT I have to go through surgery and whatever else I need to.

Get those screenings gals! I'm glad I did! I'm lucky - this could have been much worse!

Remember 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this. 

My sister had breast cancer 14 years ago and just now was diagnosed with it again.  Here is her offer of research sites to my brother-in-law who has just had a recurring cancer.  She has chosen some alternative treatments this time around.  I hope  you can find the treatment that is the best for you.

"If you want any info on alternative treatments, start looking through Goggle.  We found the CancerTutor.com was pretty good info.  Also, there is much info at NIH.org and Mayo.org.  I have a book, “Outsmarting Your Cancer,” that has been helpful in understanding more about what cancer is, what causes it and alternative, non-toxic treatments."

You and your family are in my prayers. Last January I had a lumpectomy for breast cancer and had radiation. With the 3D mammogram, it was detected very early and I'm doing great. I pray for a complete recovery for you.

As Ardelle said if you need to talk, private message me or if you need a visit let me know.

Deb.

NollR

I am 2 years out from diagnosed, surgery, radiation, and chemo. I would truly love to visit with you, about the joy and peace God gave me through the entire treatment. I feel blessed beyond measure! PM me anytime, and know you are in my prayers!

One of my little statements I like to use:

Cancer is not the big C, Christ is!

So sorry to hear. I'll add my prayers to the others.

But, I went to my dr. yesterday and told him I can't even remember when i got my last mamo. He couldn't find it either.

Guess I'm getting one now. Hit the major decade a few months back and it hasn't been normal since. At least I'm retired now and don't have to add work stress to the load!

Stay well rested and think positive thoughts.

Archived