I am the proud owner of......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Beth has it really been 7 years?  Seems like it was a blink!  So excited for you.  When do you get your new baby?  

I know, where did all those years go? Rod is talking about going to pick it up soon. I need to call them back to see what works with the seller. I have to rearrange the basement. Move some stuff out, shift some stuff around, then I will be down in my back again. (I really hope not). I am hoping this week. 

Congratulations on your new baby.  At a return-quilter you will know exactly what you need to buy this time around.  That should make it cheaper and more enjoyable.  Now show us the eye candy.

Cagey

You would think. I have gone back into my computer and saved all the longarm sites I can think of. I have a different plan this time, hopefully I can stay on track and stay focused. Yes, hopefully cheaper. Time will tell. 

what???? what happened to Millie?  congratulations!

Umm...what did we talk about?  ;)  :P  I cancelled the order. I still had not told Rod, and still did not know how to break it to him. I really did not want to wind up in the front yard with the locks on the house changed. So I decided I needed to cancel for now. Then the Freedom came up, and Rod and I talked about it and he said it was up to me, but he should not have said that! 

Yea!!!!!!!! It won't take you long to get back into the swing! :P

I want to like this, but I have "liked" my quota for the day  :huh:  When did that happen?? We used to "like" stuff all day long. I am really excited to get back at it. Trying to keep my thoughts from going to customer quilting. But you never know what the future may hold. I am just ready to finish a few tops and get the creativity flowing again. 

I know, where did all those years go? Rod is talking about going to pick it up soon. I need to call them back to see what works with the seller. I have to rearrange the basement. Move some stuff out, shift some stuff around, then I will be down in my back again. (I really hope not). I am hoping this week. 

I sure hope you don't do your back in.  I'm still in agony with my sciatic nerve, it will be 2 weeks on Monday!  Got a call from the dr and now I have to see a pain management dr because of the back problems shown in the MRI.  I have 3 herniated or bulging disks, arthritis and narrowing of the canals which I'm sure is what it causing the problem with the sciatic nerve.  Sounds like shots are in my future.  I just want it to stop hurting.  I can live with the 1 -2 level of pain but when it hits 8 & 9 I just can't handle it.  If I stand for more than 15 - 20 min, sometimes a little longer sometimes less, it starts to hurt.  Gotta figure out a way to sit in my saddle stool and keep my leg at the right angle that it doesn't hurt.  

Archived