This time around I know that used is good too, if the price is right. I know I want a Rulermate, so I found one on the For Sale page. I bought it from Cathy, cmkeindl1, and it arrived today....with a pin cushion. Yay!!! Now I need a ruler or two. Thank you so much Cathy, that was so nice. 

Mary Beth, what rulers are you looking for?  A lot of us have IQ or Quilt Path  and don't use a lot of our rulers any longer!

I just need a little ruler for stitch in the ditch, etc. Trying to keep it simple. I googled favorite longarm rulers and one option that came up is when I asked that same question on this site in 2006, lol.

MaryBeth,  I bought one at Joann fabrics (of all places). It is called Quarter Inch Stitching-Stitch in the Ditch.  Made by Dritz.  It is only 4 inches wide and 6 inches long, has notches for lining up 1/4 on seamline.  It works. great.  If you decide you want more rulers, I highly recommend Lisa Calle's pro-line and pro-curve. They are fabulous.

MaryBeth,  I bought one at Joann fabrics (of all places). It is called Quarter Inch Stitching-Stitch in the Ditch.  Made by Dritz.  It is only 4 inches wide and 6 inches long, has notches for lining up 1/4 on seamline.  It works. great.  If you decide you want more rulers, I highly recommend Lisa Calle's pro-line and pro-curve. They are fabulous.

Are the Lisa Calle rulers the ones with the slot you put your hopping foot in? I only tried that once, I swore never to try it again. My hopping foot hit ever part of that ruler. Scared me to pieces  :)