NQR More babies!

I sure hope you are able to be location close to them, especially with the twins in the first days when she is trying to figure out how to do double at the same time.

Our neighbor had twins (17 years ago) and it was the most fun to watch Grandpa wait in the church entry until mom came in with both carseats.  He sat all during the service with one girl or the other.  I now see him do similar when the granddaughter brings the great-grandbabies. 

You are going to have so much fun.  How soon is the delivery month?

I sure hope you are able to be location close to them, especially with the twins in the first days when she is trying to figure out how to do double at the same time.

Our neighbor had twins (17 years ago) and it was the most fun to watch Grandpa wait in the church entry until mom came in with both carseats.  He sat all during the service with one girl or the other.  I now see him do similar when the granddaughter brings the great-grandbabies. 

You are going to have so much fun.  How soon is the delivery month?

Madelyn,  Thankfully my daughter lives very close, about 25 min. away.  I hate that my son lives more than 12 hours away!  I will definitely be close by to help.  She is due the end of July but they say twins generally come 4 weeks early.  I just pray they are healthy.  She just hit her 2nd trimester.  I love watching her grow every week.  Some weeks are much more noticeable than others. This last week was a huge change!  She is go good about letting me rub her belly and talk to "my" babies!  LOL  

We are the parents of twins (32 now).  It is a hoot!!  Congrats to all:)  BTW, both of our twins are expecting now...one in April and one in June!

Charlotte your twins are the same age as my son.  My daughter is 31.   So cool that they are both expecting!  My daughter-in-law will hopefully deliver any day now, lol if she has her way it will be today!  It will be wonderful to have cousins so close in age.  

Archived