NQR More babies!

Heidi, though I said congrats elsewhere, I just have to do it here too.   I'm so tickled for you, but mostly for Jen

She's tried for so long.  Now she can relax and enjoy the experience!  lol, you?L  you get to wait!  lol

Congrats to all.

Twins run in the maternal side of my family.  Oldest brother had twins, girl & Boy, then twin boy had twin girls.

LOL, his twin sis sent them the stick horses that neigh rather loudly, and he can't find a way to get to the noise

mechanism to silence them.

Heidi, though I said congrats elsewhere, I just have to do it here too.   I'm so tickled for you, but mostly for Jen

She's tried for so long.  Now she can relax and enjoy the experience!  lol, you?L  you get to wait!  lol

Congrats to all.

Twins run in the maternal side of my family.  Oldest brother had twins, girl & Boy, then twin boy had twin girls.

LOL, his twin sis sent them the stick horses that neigh rather loudly, and he can't find a way to get to the noise

mechanism to silence them.

Thanks Rita!  Took 2 years of fertility treatments and so much disappointment.  I cry every time I think about the day we got the news, Thanksgiving!  What an awesome Thanksgiving gift!!!!!  We didn't find out it was twins until Dec. 15th.  We were sworn to secrecy, even siblings didn't find out until Dec. 15th.  That was by far the hardest thing for me!  I can't believe how quickly those babies are growing!  Jen can no longer see her toes without leaning forward LOL!  We told Maddie last week and I'm not sure how she really took the news.  She thought I was crazy when I was rubbing Jen's belly and saying "hi" to my babies!  Jen is not my touchy feely child but she has let me do my thing!  

Archived