Posting a picture using cell phone test and a quilt pic

Oma

I just finished this top.  The strips were from a quilt class mystery day thing I did last summer. We sewed together a jelly roll strip quilt then cut it up and added solid colors to make a star in the center. I really didn't like the quilt pattern she did so I just hung on to my sewn strips until something hit me to do with them.  I decided on the embroidered hot air balloons worked into the quilt some how.  I ended up going a simple way and doing this with it.  Now I need to decide on how to quilt it.

The test for the posting the pic from my smart phone didn't work.  I even resized the photo.  I'll work on figuring that out later.

Hey it worked! I'm using a Smart Phone Samsung S5. I opened APQS in my browser. Signed in. Went to 'Gone Quilting...Chat About Anything' and clicked on 'Start New Topic'. I typed a 'Topic Title' and then typed something in the post section, then I went down to 'Attach Files'. I clicked on 'Choose File' and chose where to open my file at. In my case I had a picture in my Drop Box so I just chose it. Then I clicked on 'Attach This File'. Then clicked on 'Post New Topic'.

I did make the second picture smaller. I had to resize it down. It will tell you how many KB's your picture can be.  The first pic was under 120kbs and this one was under 150kbs. 

Yay!

Ah!! I just walked through that on my iPhone, and there was not a place for "Attach a file", but at the bottom of the page there was a button "Full version" when I touched that button, the page looked like the pages on my computer. Thank you for that. So much easier than trying to find a computer to email the pictures to so you could load it. 

Archived