NQR- Prayer Request

Been away too long - grandually getting better from my back injury last May. Had Kyphoplasty done on an acute compress factor on T12 vertebra yesterday. Surely hope this procedure works so I can get back to playing with Miss Miilie. I received Miss Millie Oct. 2014 and have only quilted a few tops. I am so ready to get back to Quiting & Piecing.

I have done some binding on quilts done previously. And been enjoying a few classes on IQuilt and You Tube. These clips are great and helped me to get my Quilting MOJO back. Hope to get the blog updated as well.

Please pray for a speedy recovery,

Thanking you all in advance.

Many Blessings to you all,

Thanks for all the prayers. The surgery worked. However there is another issue with my L4-L5 which I must go to pain management, waiting on that Dr. To call today. I surely home I can get this under control so I can start sewing on MIss Millie again, She is sitting there just waiting for me to sew on her again. This chair an bed gig is getting old. Will keep you posted.

Happy Quilting!

Thanks for all the prayers. The surgery worked. However there is another issue with my L4-L5 which I must go to pain management, waiting on that Dr. To call today. I surely home I can get this under control so I can start sewing on MIss Millie again, She is sitting there just waiting for me to sew on her again. This chair an bed gig is getting old. Will keep you posted.

Happy Quilting!

Judith I know exactly what your going through with your back.  My issues are L4, L5 and S-1.  It all started when my sciatic nerve was triggered.  It was trapped for more than 6 weeks, still not 100%.  It started on Jan. 2nd.  They think the spinal I had for my knee surgery on 12/21/15 inflamed the sciatic somehow.  I've been out of work for over 2 months now.  Now that the sciatic is getting better the back is really screaming.  Normally it only flares up for a week or two and it just isn't calming down.  Ice helped at first and now heat helps.  I had a cortisone shot around the middle of Jan.  

Heidi/Rita,

Sorry you both are having so much pain. I hope you both feel better soon. Heidi, I found walking on the treadmill is helping.

I have started PT and it seems qweasdFASD to be working. I am now taking OTC pain meds 2x day. During my down time I took advantage of the IQuilt classes by Judi Madisen, Lisa Calle and Bethanne Nemesh, now that I am feel better, I am planning to use some of their techniques on some old linen table cloths for practice. This will be slow because I still cannot stand for more than 30 min at a time. 20 more than last week.

ty Judith, prayers continue. My back pain began in 1980 when I twisted wrong, then let up, then more frequent bouts

until 1993, when I had to lift wheel chairs, our son and that was 7 days a week when the pcp kicked up, and began constant and I do have a few pain free days, but that too is gone by the wayside.  I just need relief.

My prayers for all those with back pain to be lifted up to our Lord and Savior and his healing touch upon you all.
Any kind of pain can be debilitating and the longer it lasts the more the frustration and depression.  I lift you all

up in prayer.  Love to you all. 

Archived