Sorry, I have IQ which is amazing.  You should get what you can afford and comfortable with.  I don't know anything about Quilt EZ.  Have you considered the APQS Quilt Path it is another wonderful and some what easy computer to use?  Donna is correct, check the features, are you just wanting to do end to end (pantographs) or custom?  Lots of questions.  Try testing the systems at a show or visit with someone who has the system.  I wasted a lot of money on lots of gadgets and a computer program called PC Quilter (that was a disaster on my domestic machine),  I think I would have saved money if I would have did my homework and bought the IQ (or Quilt Path) to start with.  Only you know your limits.  Have fun and good luck.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

I have IQ, like Connie I love my system, it's more money but very reliable & user friendly. Connie said it well, I did everything she suggested before I bought my system & that was over 3 years ago.

8E0E35981D02CAFC132FF6C4CC79AB40.png

Corey Starkey

IQ & Bllissed Millennium

I've been wondering about quilt ez myself. I did try it out. It seemed easy enough to run but then again so did IQ and quilt path.

I do not run a business so spending a ton just is not going to happen for my hobby. If money was not a problem, IQ by far seems to be the most versatile than any other from my research. I really like their no sew area. I've not found any other system that has that. Quilt path is not made by APQS, it's made by Grace Co.

I wish there was a spread sheet or something that compares all the features of each system.

Wanda

Lake View,Iowa

Quilting with Patience (2004 Millennium) since 2013

Sorry I didn't see this message before... I have the Butler from QuiltEz on my Millie... Feel free to email me if I can answer any questions for you. Trinity@2sistersquilting.com

Trinity Burak • Meridian, Idaho • APQS Millie • CircleLord • "Precise" Pantograph System

www.2sistersquilting.com • www.precisepantographsystem.com • https://www.facebook.com/PrecisePantographSytem

trinity@2sistersquilting.com or pps@2sistersquilting.com

post-1404-0-62833500-1400123902_thumb.jpg