dkj17033

Used handi quilter Avante wanted

I have 2013 HQ Avante with 10 ft. studio table for sale. It was purchased in 2014 with a new table and has been used for my machine quilting business.  I only quilted part time averaging about 4-6 quilts per month.  The machine runs beautifully, has been very well cared for and was just serviced for a cleaning/tune up.  It comes with approximately 80+ pantographs, about 50 M bobbins, some thread and needles, pattern grid overlay and bobbin winder. I am asking $7,750.  This machine is computer ready and can easily be retrofitted with the the ProStitch computer. I am located in Leland, NC about 10 minutes west of Wilmington.  If you have questions or would like to chat please feel free to contact me via email at countrylanequilting@hotmail.com.

I have 2013 HQ Avante with 10 ft. studio table for sale. It was purchased in 2014 with a new table and has been used for my machine quilting business.  I only quilted part time averaging about 4-6 quilts per month.  The machine runs beautifully, has been very well cared for and was just serviced for a cleaning/tune up.  It comes with approximately 80+ pantographs, about 50 M bobbins, some thread and needles, pattern grid overlay and bobbin winder. I am asking $7,750.  This machine is computer ready and can easily be retrofitted with the the ProStitch computer. I am located in Leland, NC about 10 minutes west of Wilmington.  If you have questions or would like to chat please feel free to contact me via email at countrylanequilting@hotmail.com.

Do You have any pictures?