2007 Freedom not stitching - Help!!!

bjlral2000

I purchased my machine new in 2007.  It has been serviced several times by Barb Mayfield.  I am located in Hawaii.  Today (after not using it for over a year - shame on me), I wanted to get "back in the saddle".  The only button that works is the needle up/down (yellow).  Manual or Stitch regulator buttons do not work. 

Can someone help me and my dear (husband) technician get this (used to be) wonderful machine running.  I did purchase the extended warranty.  I believe we are still covered.

Aloha and Mahalo (thank you),

Barbara Long

Barbara:

Check your fuse(s) and all electrical connections.  Clean your wheel contacts.  If that does not work call APQS, and get their input.  They will have you up and running in no time.  By the way if you bought new directly from APQS, it came with a lifetime warranty so it is still covered.  Best of luck to getting it up and running.

Cagey

Barbara, why did you not call me???!!! First things first, do you get the same results whether you are working with the front handles or the back handles?  Does it run in manual mode at all?  If it does, then did you set your stitch length up from the "zero stop" before you tried to quilt in regulated mode?  I'm still up and will be for another hour, at least, so you can call me at (509) 671-1467 if you read this in time.

Archived