Millie Sweepstakes

I missed a few days  also.. So your chances are even better.. Been too busy quilting.. My wife says I have become a quilting addict.. Finished piecing and quilting 10 quilts since I had my first lesson in Oct..

I really need to be obsessed with this, but I can't I forget to enter. So now I am hoping that my lack of entries will be a good thing. I don't know, I don't win things. I thought about trying to win the lottery, not the BIG lottery, just a ticket worth $20000.00 so I could buy a new Millie. But then I shook myself and got my head back to reality. 

Good news for the rest of you - I am not entering this time! 

I love my Emmeline (Freedom), and have found I get a lot more spam when I enter the APQS drawings.  Has anyone else noticed this?

I have never receive spam after entering their contests.That is strange. I love my Freedom too. If I won, and had my Freedom, I would probably have to build onto my house. 

I am entering each day that I am home, but have missed a few, so that gives everyone a better chance.  I really, really need this one.  I have been wanting one a very, very long time.  I know that I could do a much better job, if only I had a Millie.

Good luck to everyone.

In that case, I guess I would just have to keep it.  I learned they can be used a cloths drying racks for years on end from some in the recent longarm class I took.  Thought that sort of seems like a waste.  Best of luck to you all.

Cagey

Well here is my thoughts:

First I almost never win so I am probably not a big threat lol.

Second I love my Freedom so this is what I would do several options keep both and rent out my freedom or use it for over all patterns and use the Millie for custom and then I would try to become a dealer!!!! None really in this area.  Good Luck everyone!!

Archived