I want to sell my 2009 Millie she is on a 10 foot table she has all of the bells and whistles. I just lost my husband on Feb 21st and I have to think of a way to stay in our home. I have a lot of CL boards and the CL system, R&S boards, Pantos. It also has a over head lighting system, quilt glide, fabric advance stitch regulator, lazor lights. Price $14,500.00 OBO for everything. Who ever buys it will have to take it apart and pick it up at my house in Ohio. I love this machine it sews a beautiful stitch and it runs so nice. I hate to part with it but I just have to. You can call me also if interested at 330-927-0101.

My prayers go out to you in your time of grief. 

Having been in the same situation five years ago, I completely understand.  This is a very new situation of life for you - and I pray that you have support nearby to help you make the important decisions for the future.

Norma H with Schultzi, my Blissed Millie - Circle Lord and Quiltazoid enhanced

Marti:

I am sorry for your loss, and hope that things work out well for you and your family.  

Nurse Brenda while working the OB, is still looking for a new baby.  Maybe you can work things out to fix both of your issues;  obnursebrenda@suddenlink.net .  Best of luck to the both of you.

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

Hello Marti!

I had a couple questions about the machine and frame, if you don't mind.  Did you purchase it new or pre owned?  How much use does it have?  Has it had routine maintenance? What would you be asking for the machine and frame alone?  About where in Ohio are you located?  I live in the Akron Canton area.

I am so sorry for your loss.  Hope you are doing OK.