Hockey Quilt

Great quilt, where did you ever find the rink?

I've quilted a few similar quilts. I think the panel is called Slapshot from Northcott Fabrics. You're in hockey country as well I'm surprised you haven't seen it in your local quilt shops. Robert Kaufman also has hockey themed fabrics.

Nigel

This quilt was the one I kept for myself.. I made 2 more that I gave away and I still have enough fabric to make one more.. Thinking of making that one and giving it to minor hockey association to raffle 

Joey. I love it. Thanks for posting it. I shared it with my hubby who said "Way cool." I've never seen these fabrics. I will do a search now and see if I can find some. And is that a pantograph you used? Can I ask the name? Enjoy watching the Leaf's play.

I have compuquilter on my Millie and I used E2E from design I got from Wasatch Quilting.  As for the fabric, it is sold out most places now around where I am. I think bought most of what was left  ( LOL ).. I am told from one of my quilt stores I go to, an new hockey pattern is arriving in Sept and I will certainly be buying that fabric..

I have 10 grand children and 1 great gand child, so it keeps me busy quilting

Archived