Sign in to follow this  
IBQLTN2

My Galaxy Star(updated with closeup of quilting design)

Here is my Galaxy Star that I have been working  so hard to finish for our guild quilt show this weekend.  This is the quilt I was in the middle of a few weeks ago when My Lenni started acting up and throwing all those extra stitches in.  the only comment I had on my review that was for improvement was strive for consistent stitch length.  Well , I was in stitch regulator mode the entire time, however when lenni started throwing those extra stitches in it was anything but consistent. I am surprised that he would find those places, but that's ok.  I still got a 2nd place ribbon in its category so I am very happy with that. Also got a 3rd place on my sampler quilt.

post-3262-0-64303500-1457311009_thumb.jpg

post-3262-0-09849900-1457446791_thumb.jpg

Jennie:

That is a wonderful quilt and quilt job, too bad your Lenni held you back from your full potential.  I am glad you got it fixed for the next time.   

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

I so like this quilt!  Job well done from the color choices, the piecing and the quilting.    :) 

Ginger Kaye Netherland

Blissed Lenni in Louisiana

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love