I don't know why I've been getting rose quilts lately. Here is another one I quilted for my neighbor. This rose pattern was digitized by JoAnn Hoffman (www.compuquilterdesigns.com) at the same time as the Cottage Rose patterns. I like the simplicity of the piecing, it shows the quilting well. The design is a motif that I did in linear lines and added more leaves freehand between motifs to make an over-all.

post--1346189803639_thumb.jpg

Cheryl Uribe

Livermore, California ~45 miles east of San Francisco

APQS Representative/Educator

Since 2004

Sales, Demonstrations & Education

www.gizmogirlquilts.com

Cheryl,

If you don't quit posting these I'm going to want a compuquilter!!!!!!!! :P

You're scaring my husband! :o

Really, I love the rose design. I just love looking at the quilting on quilts.

Thanks for inspiring me.

Jackie

for the PRIVATE email telling me I had missed a spot! Well, it's not the first time and it won't be the last! As much as I think I'm perfect I keep proving myself wrong. Oh well! Putting the quilt back on right now. Glad it's not to big!

Jackie, I wasn't TRYING to entice you but.......

It is fun having the options the CQ gives you. Not for everyone though. I LOVE the time it saves me. It has brought me much joy!

Cheryl Uribe

Since 2004

www.gizmogirlquilts.com

Cheryl,

Lovin' the quilt, lovin' the quilting, and covering your backside! ;)

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Where??? She did not! Where do you see a blank spot on that quilt? Nowhere! Funny somebody just had this discussion, didn't they? But that was about a customer forgetting something or stitching something wrong. LOL! We ARE perfectionists, aren't we?

I still do NOT see a blank spot...... wierd.

4F8540D1432B39026BFB0F1622A07298.png

http://singteachquilt.wordpress.com/

\"Some men see things as they are and say, ‘why?’ I dream of things that never were and say, ‘why not?\'’\' - Robert Kennedy quoting George Bernard Shaw

The top mauve bar, about a third of the way in from the left right above the rose motif. We need Ramona Linda to circle it!

Cheryl Uribe

Since 2004

www.gizmogirlquilts.com

I think the only reason I saw it was because the first place I looked was at the rose just above it and to the left and was tracing the rose with my mouse! PPP!

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"