NQR Care to guess twin gender? - Now with picture

Heidi:

While I was never a fan of finding out the sex before birth, if it is what you wish I hope and pray it goes well for you.  Just remember, it is not 100 percent accurate depending on the time frame.  I had a friend from work that was expecting a baby girl.  They had bought and prepped the room all for a girl, to only have a little boy pop out on the big day.  A total surprise for them.  One they had to go through a lot to correct for cloths and the room setup.  

I pray you find they are perfectly healthy and are born that way too.  Ten fingers and toes as they say.

Cagey

PS:  I go for one and one.

Heidi:

While I was never a fan of finding out the sex before birth, if it is what you wish I hope and pray it goes well for you.  Just remember, it is not 100 percent accurate depending on the time frame.  I had a friend from work that was expecting a baby girl.  They had bought and prepped the room all for a girl, to only have a little boy pop out on the big day.  A total surprise for them.  One they had to go through a lot to correct for cloths and the room setup.  

I pray you find they are perfectly healthy and are born that way too.  Ten fingers and toes as they say.

Cagey

PS:  I go for one and one.

Cagey,

I completely understand the not wanting to know, I didn't want to know when I had mine.  That said it really makes it nice to know.  The ultrasounds are so much more clear then they were in my day!  It amazing the detail you can see.  I was able to go to a few of the ultrasounds for my granddaughters and I could have watched them all day!  I too have heard of people getting told the wrong sex.  That would sure be a shock when you think you know it all :-).  Hopefully we'll find out though because daughter doesn't want to do a generic nursery.  LOL

There wasn't ultra sound in my day. I wanted a boy so for the second was I surprised when my 2nd daughter was born. Well God had other plans. I am much closer to the 2nd daughter. Maybe because she lives closer.

I vote on of each, then she has her pair.

Best wishes and may they be health. I know they will have all the love needed and then some.

This will be fun to watch.  We didn't have the option of knowing our kids ahead of birth.  But on the 3rd pregnancy I has hubby if he wanted a boy.  He didn't care.  We got the third girl.  # 4 was our boy, and #5 we were blessed with another girl.  You are going to have such fun preparing for them and watching them grow.

We are a girl power family also I had 4 girls and right now we have 4- grand daughters and 1 grand son and 1 on the way. they are so precious. My Daughters were together for a play date yesterday and after allot of work they managed to get a picture of the five of them all under five years old here is a picture of our grands

12803015_10156742541720121_5703793327968

We are a girl power family also I had 4 girls and right now we have 4- grand daughters and 1 grand son and 1 on the way. they are so precious. My Daughters were together for a play date yesterday and after allot of work they managed to get a picture of the five of them all under five years old here is a picture of our grands

They are so beautiful!  So far we have 3 granddaughters so the odds are definitely in favor of all girls!  I have felt from the beginning they were girls but who knows.  I'll take them no matter.  We'll have 5 grands under the age of 5 too.  LOL

I some how just knew what we were having all 4 times. I had dreams about them. We waited to know by ultrasound until 20 weeks to know the sex. I was right on all 4. Hubby was hoping the last was a girl so we would have 2 of each lol. 3 boys,1 girl. All 3 of my boys were preemies ( 27, 28 and 30 weeks). My 2 oldest boys started out with a twin. I pray she has happy healthy babies.

Sounds like you need some boys around lol. I will guess happy healthy boy and girl.

Wanda:

With 5 daughters it is strange how the boys just somehow show up at the house all the time.

Heidi:

I called it!!!  Congratulations, and I hope and pray that the possible defect is not an issue.  We had to live with a possible life threatening health issue with my 3rd for about 4 to 6 months.  Each test kept indicating she would pass around age 7.  Only after extensive testing at John Hopkins was it proven all the previous tests were inaccurate.  She is a happy and healthy teen today.

While it is difficult, I encourage your daughter, SIL, you, and the rest of the family to put any bad thoughts out of your mind for now.  Hopefully it is something that can be easily be repaired after birth, or better yet a future test will prove it is nothing at all.  Just a glitch in the imaging system.  I will keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.  Best of luck, and God Bless.

Cagey

Prep her for some belly rubbing from complete strangers.  Not sure why some feel they can do it without asking.  Seems to me to be an infringement into one's personal space.  Keeping the family in our prayers.

Cagey

LOL I'm pretty sure she'd let them have it.  Except for me because I rub her belly all the time!  LOL  she is very patient with me while I visit with the babies.

Archived