George for Sale

I am selling my little used/like new George for $5500.  Buyer pays shipping.  Shortly after I bought George my daughter died which has meant that I spend alot of time overseas and George has been neglected.  That time in Germany will be increasing and I must sell him.  He is in like new condition-purchased in 2014--and includes the following:

INCLUDED:

-Fully adjustable table

- bobbins

-2 bobbin cases

-open toed foot which includes regular foot as well

-Simplicity Side Bobbin winder portable (used 2 times)

-original box to easily mail to you

-Recently received a full spa treatment!

Contact me if you are interested:  Janalyn  520-306-7627 or, janalynl@centurylink.net

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thrilled to report that George has safely made his way from Tucson, AZ to Baton Rouge, LA.  Thank you Janalyn for everything!!  Please rest assured that he will be well loved.  :)

For those of you who are contemplating buying a used machine, and having it shipped...I used Old Dominion Freight Company (ODFL), and I was very pleased with the service that they provided.  Call to get a quote rather than entering the shipping info into their website.  I received a discount which I don't know that I would have gotten otherwise.   Thank you APQS for recommending them.  :)

Archived