SusanH.

Hi from a new Lenni owner

Hello all! I just want to introduce myself. I've just ordered a new Lenni and I'm super excited! I currently own a Bailey Home Quilter on a 10 ft Inspira iQuilt frame, so this is a big upgrade for me and something that I've wanted for a while! I'm a new retiree, living in Northern Ontario, Canada, but currently wintering in Florida.

Susan H.

French River, ON

Welcome. I too have a Lenni and love it. I have only had it for 6 months so I am still learning but have used Pantographs and some rulers and love quilting on it. I do not have the bliss table so not sure how much better the machine would be if I did.

I am looking at the Lenni and wondering if I need to purchase the Bliss system. This machine is lighter so can anyone tell me if it is worth the extra money for this size of machine

Thanks

Dena G

I am looking at the Lenni and wondering if I need to purchase the Bliss system. This machine is lighter so can anyone tell me if it is worth the extra money for this size of machine

Thanks

Dena G

I have a blissed Lenni and am so glad.

I don't do pantos much, I'm mostly a front of the machine freehander.

It's super smooth and easy to drive.

I'd imagine it's invaluable on pantos, but can't really address that.

Meg

"Do small things with great love." Mother Teresa

"Life's too short to fuss with thread." Meg Fazio

http://theonewiththreadsonherclothes.blogspot.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/megfazio

Thanks

Dena G

Hi Dena... I am not sure, but everything I read and everything everyone told me, suggested that the Bliss upgrade is well worth it!

Susan H.

French River, ON