Sign in to follow this  
RoseQuilter

Tin Lizzie 18 RAM with adjustable Phoenix Table King of Prussia PA

This is a great machine and only 18 months old!  This works great for a home or business quilter.  I love this machine,  but my travel schedule is unrelenting and she is just sitting here.   I have quilted about 5 quilts.  She needs to go to a good home.  This glides very well and I do micro stippling with no problem.  I'm not a "back-of-the-machine" quilter but I tried some pantographs and the laser is a dream.  The table adjusts from 6'-12'.  It is very stable and easy to manage.    I would purchase again, when I'm not letting it collect dust.  It comes with digital stitch regulator (runs manually as well), built in bobbin winder,  M capacity bobbin, bobbins, tool kit, manuals, new LED/UV lighting, needle up/down, laser light, auto needle positioner.  front and rear handles, .. the extras:  a bobbin winder,micro handles, light bar, open toe foot, ruler base.   I am located between King of Prussia PA and Reading PA.   Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, reassembly and all related costs.   Asking $6,000 or best offer.