Congrats!  Are you just going to quilt for yourself this time around?  I really love long arm quilting....but I don't take enough time off to quilt for myself. 

Me only!! Yay!! Yesterday I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, so even quilting for me may be a chore at times, but I won't be worried trying to get a customer quilt out the door. 

Thank you so much. I have had this going on forever, finally I have a diagnosis. I didn't care what they called, just tell me what is wrong and I will deal. Today is a really bad day. I couldn't wait to get home from work, take a muscle relaxer and curl up with a heating pad. I guess they will prescribe some meds next week....I hope. 

Mary Beth I hope they can prescribe you some Meds to give you some relief.  I have R.A. and Lupus, we are still trying to find the right combination of Meds. So I have good days and some not so good. I make the best of it, life continues on.

BTW; I seen those beautiful quilt tops you picked up, pictured on your blog. I hope you post pictures once you get them quilted, can't wait to see how you quilt those beauties.

Mary Beth, I am sorry you have been so uncomfortable for so long. Please do some research for a gluten free diet. My husband suffered with fibromyalgia like symptoms for years also. After a gluten free diet they are gradually leaving him. He feel soooooo much better.. I surely hope you try.

Archived