I just completed my first quilt in a very long time. 

Please do not look too close, or zoom in, or do anything you will regret later  :D

post-391-0-99903800-1459555129_thumb.jpg

post-391-0-38788500-1459555139_thumb.jpg

Mary Beth 

Powered by 2009 Freedom

Future winner of the Millie Sweepstakes

http://marysnutshell.blogspot.com/

Quilting must be like riding a bike, once you learn it you never forget how to do it.  It looks wonderful.  Keep up the great work.  Thank you for sharing.

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

Congrats!  Are you just going to quilt for yourself this time around?  I really love long arm quilting....but I don't take enough time off to quilt for myself. 

Me only!! Yay!! Yesterday I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, so even quilting for me may be a chore at times, but I won't be worried trying to get a customer quilt out the door. 

Mary Beth 

Powered by 2009 Freedom

Thank you so much. I have had this going on forever, finally I have a diagnosis. I didn't care what they called, just tell me what is wrong and I will deal. Today is a really bad day. I couldn't wait to get home from work, take a muscle relaxer and curl up with a heating pad. I guess they will prescribe some meds next week....I hope. 

Mary Beth 

Powered by 2009 Freedom

Mary Beth I hope they can prescribe you some Meds to give you some relief.  I have R.A. and Lupus, we are still trying to find the right combination of Meds. So I have good days and some not so good. I make the best of it, life continues on.

BTW; I seen those beautiful quilt tops you picked up, pictured on your blog. I hope you post pictures once you get them quilted, can't wait to see how you quilt those beauties.

8EA3F8AB67CAE9B4618443BDC6588E06.pngsignature.png.1b0eddf5a8f9b785ff18723ff6665887.png

Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken.

Mary Beth, I am sorry you have been so uncomfortable for so long. Please do some research for a gluten free diet. My husband suffered with fibromyalgia like symptoms for years also. After a gluten free diet they are gradually leaving him. He feel soooooo much better.. I surely hope you try.

Judy Day

Love My Georgia  (aka George)