My 365 houses quilt won the top prize at our local Quilt show this week-end.

I am so excited I have never won a ribbon for my quilts. I got a second in the medium quilt category then won Viewers Choice for that same quilt. I also was recognized for the quilting on another quilt that won first place ribbon in the medium quilt category. This is all very exciting for me. Thank-you for listening to me Ramble...Maybe a glass of wine is in order...LOL

12439027_1014526181974877_4613469981162212080259_915216308572532_913340877162400

Terry

I love this quilt.  I said I was going to do one.  I'm behind already...lol.  Beautiful!

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

Congratulations Terry!!!! Doesn't it feel wonderful!!!! Enjoy!!!! We can all celebrate with you!!!! Need to go celebrate and dance with Mil ie!!!( Frannie Ann)

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!