iQuilt classes offered by AQS

Wondering if anyone has taken any of the longarming classes offered by AQS & Bernina?

If so, are they any good?

And any other experiences....

I'm feeling like taking a class and can't make any of the big shows this year.

Thanks everybody.

I took the iQuilt class: If you can feather you can free hand. It was great! It wasn't as many hours as a Craftsy class, but the price was right. After all the discounts, it cost me less than $10. I've also taken several of the longarm and machine quilting classes from Craftsy. I buy them when they are on sale. They are pretty basic, but well worth the price.

I have taken Judi Madisen, Lisa Calle and Bethanne Nemesh. I have also taken some Crafty Classes. Both are great. I work full time and being able to hook the IPad to the TV in my studio feels like having a one on one with the teachers. They have inspired me to go to the next level with my quilting.

Meg:

I have taken a number of Craftsy classes, but never any AQS classes.  AQS was pushing them rather hard at the Daytona show.  I too would like to know how good they are.  If you have not watched and learned from Kimmy Brunner's Twirly Whirly Feather DVD, I would highly recommend it.  I like how she takes the time to actually stitch out her feathers, working them into those difficult to fill areas.  It is easy to show you how to do the design two or three times on a wide open piece of fabric.  It is another thing to fill the entire weird area working to fill those area difficult to fill or the ones you simply left out.  Moving across the fabric with designs is such an art to learn.  Some of the Craftsy classes left me wanting for this reason.  Let us know what you think of the AQS classes.  Take care and have a great day.

Cagey

Archived