Looking for HQ Avante with or without pro stitcher

FOUND!    Thanks all.  

I am looking for a HQ Avante with or without a pro-stitcher.   I am in PA but willing to travel for the right machine at the right price.     I can get a new one fairly close to home for 9K without pro stitcher.  So for me to travel must be worth my while.   Thanks! 

Hi

I'm in Central Massachusetts, I have a 2015 Avante, which has the easy set tension, with 10 foot studio frame for sale it includes a ruler base, glide foot, open toe foot, echo feet and couching feet. It also has a standalone bobbin winder, I have the original manuals, tools & DVD's.  The only reason I am selling it is that I have fallen in love with Lenni and I do not have space for two machines.  I purchased the machine new just about a year ago, it has only been used for my personal quilts.  I am asking $6000.00 but would be willing to negotiate.

Thanks

Beth

Beth.Beard@Verizon.net

I have a very gently used Avante in Virginia. This machine has a 12 ft studio table. Bobbin winder, micro handles, rulers, manuals, bobbins and accessories. Good size selection of pantographs as well. If you have not found a machine, let me know and we can discuss.

• 1 month later...

Archived