I have been Blissed

For years, I've wanted the Bliss system for my Millennium.  I didn't actually upgrade until this week and boy, was it worth the wait!!

The Bliss is installed and I'm quilting on glass.  The feel is so different--it feels like I'm controlling my Millie with my thoughts, she's moving so effortlessly.   Sort of like switching from a tractor to a Ferrari!!  I'm going to have a bit of a learning curve, therefore, its one of my quilts on the machine and not a customer quilt. However, I can already tell that once I'm used to being Bllissed, it will be a blessing!!!! ;) ;)

If you are considering this upgrade, do it!!!!!  Its so worth it!!! You won't be sorry!

Congratulations Dory! Some day I hope to get blissed. It is great to see ya on the forum!

Hi Liam...

I'm not on here  often, but I was happy to see your name.  How's things????  Although we've never met, I feel like we're long lost friends.  What's up with that???

I feel the same way Dory, long lost friends! Some day perhaps we will meet. There are a lot of forum members I'd like to meet some day. Things are good! Work keeps me busy. I don't get to quilt as much as I would like. But do any of us? It is great to see ya on the forum! :)

Dory, when I bought the used machine, I ordered Bliss. I can use two fingers to guide my machine. I have had to break myself of gripping the handles. I love it. 

I'm quilting one of my own quilts and found that my shoulders were really sore last night.  Reason:  Gripping too hard.  I need to get comfortable with how easy Millie moves with the Bliss and loosen my death grip!!

Archived